Thursday 22 October 2009

Decisive Moments


For my decisive moment pictures my group and i decided to go down to the local skate park. I like the picture of the boy in the blue shirt because it captures him as he ollise, with one foot off the skate board and the other barly touching it and the skatebord balancing. I like it because you can notice things you wouldnt notice if you just saw him doing it because it would be to fast. This picture could be better if i had stood in front of him and and taken it from a lower angle i could have focused more on his feet and the board.

I am rather impressed at the photo i took of the guy on the BMX i addmit that it is abit to dark, but i like the effect that it gives, it is like a silluette and really draws your attention to it. I am happy with the camera angle. Over all i am proud of this photo.


The picture of the boy in the purple top on the skate bord is another one i am very happy i like the fact that it has been captured just before he hits the grid bar. I would have been hapyer if i had taken the picture two seconds later as i may have captured him as he fell off.

No comments:

Post a Comment